KZ-PCI8 Sequential power controller
KZ-PCI8, Eight-Loop Power Sequential Controller, has two control modes: program control and manual control if in emergency. The switch button on the panel can activate the manual method to start and stop the power supply sequence control. In program control mode, any independent or combination control can be performed through software editing.
- Control mode: 8-Loop independent power socket sequential switch control.
- Maximum load: 20A per channel, 110 ~ 220V AC.
- D address coding: knob-type coding control, 16 groups of ID can be set from 0 ~ F.
- Control interface: RS-232 or RS-485.
- Connecting terminal: RS-232 (3) and RS-485 (2) Pin to D type 9-Pin interface.
- The panel has knob-type delay control 0 ~ F for 16-segment delay time setting and status Indicator.
- Eight sets of IWC power sockets can be used for different power plugs.
- Power supply: AC110V ~ 220V.
- Installation method: cabinet installation
- Dimensions: 48.2cm * 5.7cm * 25.5cm (W * H * D)
- Net weight: 3.2 kg