Meet Users’ Demands
- RJ45*2: One is for the connection to external equipment, and the other one is for the controller.
- RS232*3 and RS485*1: The serial port control ports, which are for the connection of the third-party devices.
- Embedded USB-RS232 module: Directly connected to the controller to configure and detect the status of the controller and the computer through USB cable. (driver is required to the serial port).
- Compatible to Door Security Control and Monitoring system, also, to proceed Face Recognition when connected to E-Bulletin Board.
- Linked to PC power supply to proceed the detection of PC status. Electricity will be cut off after 3 seconds when PC is turned off.
- Enabled to practice Electricity and environment status monitoring and the power supply to Lights and Air Conditioner, while connected to a relay or sensor.
- Compatible to various models of control panels, such as 4.3”, 7” and 10” touch panels and etc.
- Graphic Control software can control the control system through the background server.
- Enabled to switch on and off the Digital Multimedia Display when it is connected.
- Computer I / O port switch on / off triggering and the detection of start-up of the PC are embedded.
- Built in IR control and IR control codes learning functionalities.
- IC card swipe on / off the system is supported. RFID card reader is in the standard package. (NFC card reader is optional)
- Enabled to practice network and wireless monitoring and control while connected to KZ-W2R.