KZ-CP6E Central Controller
- Equipped with quad-core CPU/1G memory/8G FLASH/LINUX operating system
- Provides real-time response and status update, and through a customized GUI design, it can easily cope with events that require a high degree of logical judgment, and support more user access control.
- Equipped with an independent network card design—allows the management and control of managed devices in an independent network to meet high security and the need for stability.
- To easily manage any room settings, such as: lighting, conference systems, air conditioning, sensors, power systems, etc.
- Excellent solution for managing large-scale equipment deployment, especially in strict security settings with high performance requirements, such as government agencies, military facilities, business organizations, and medical institutions.
- A management system based on standard network protocols. It consists of hardware, configurator software, user-controlled equipment, and to control any hardware and software equipment in the room settings, such as conference rooms and lecture halls, and through users, the GUI defined by the KZ-ICB graphic control software provides direct and centralized management from any mobile device, button panel and touch panel.